Get rebates up to $750 on qualifying tankless water heaters.
If your water heater is more than 10 years old, it’s time to start planning ahead. Avoid the hassles, stress, and high costs associated with water heater breakdowns by upgrading to a qualifying tankless water heater today!
How To Get a Rebate on a Qualifying Tankless Water Heater
Look for PSE&G signage on eligible equipment while shopping at participating retailers. You can apply for a rebate in either of the following ways:
- Instant rebate: Verify your eligibility at instantrebates.pseg.com to receive an instant rebate coupon you can use either in-store at the register or during online checkout when you shop at Lowe’s or The Home Depot.
- Post-purchase rebate: You can purchase a qualifying tankless water heater from any retailer and submit a rebate form online. Your rebate claim must be submitted within 120 days of purchase.
Which Tankless Water Heaters Are Eligible for Rebates?
To be eligible for a rebate, the tankless water heater you purchase must have a Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating greater than or equal to 0.87
Why Upgrade To a Qualifying Tankless Water Heater?
- You’ll save energy. Qualifying tankless water heaters use about 9% less energy compared to conventional gas tankless water heaters.*
- You’ll save money. A typical family of four could save up to $1,800 over the lifetime of the unit compared to standard gas storage models.*
- You’ll get a rebate. Select models qualify for rebates up to $750.
- Available tax credits. High-efficiency tankless water heaters with a Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) rating greater than or equal to 0.95 are eligible for a tax credit up to 30% of your project cost or $600.†
† PSE&G cannot offer tax advice. The tax credit information contained herein is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for expert advice from a professional tax/financial planner or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). For tax advice, please contact your tax adviser or the IRS.