Save $50 on an ENERGY STAR® certified air purifier when you purchase from a participating retailer.
Room air purifiers—also known as "room air cleaners"—are a proven way to improve your indoor air quality significantly.
These portable electric appliances come equipped with filters that can remove fine dust, pollen, and other particles from the air in your home. They can be especially useful if you or someone living with you has asthma or allergies; simply use an air purifier in the rooms where you (or they) spend the most time.
Remember to choose an ENERGY STAR certified model when shopping for air purifiers! You’ll receive a $50 instant discount at checkout when you purchase from a participating retailer, and you’ll keep saving energy and money for years to come.
How To Get a $50 Instant Discount on an Air Purifier
- Save on ENERGY STAR models. Look for the PSE&G signage at participating retailers near you.
- Shop online at the PSE&G Marketplace.
Why Purchase an ENERGY STAR Certified Air Purifier?
- You’ll save energy. Qualifying models are 25% more energy efficient than standard models.*
- You’ll save money. You could save up to $15 annually on energy costs—or up to $120 over the lifetime of your unit.*
- You’ll get a discount. Select models qualify for a $50 instant discount on your purchase price when you shop at a participating retailer.