Get a $25 rebate on ENERGY STAR® certified dishwashers.
Your dishwasher is one of the hardest-working appliances in your kitchen. With a new ENERGY STAR certified model in your home, you'll use an average of 12% less energy and 30% less water than less efficient dishwashers.*
Over the last decade, dishwasher technology has improved dramatically, and new ENERGY STAR certified models include several innovations such as soil sensors, improved water filtration, more efficient jets, and dish rack designs that reduce energy and water consumption.
How to get a rebate on an ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher
Look for PSE&G signage on eligible equipment while shopping at participating retailers. You can apply for a rebate in either of the following ways:
- Instant rebate: Verify your eligibility at instantrebates.pseg.com and receive an instant rebate coupon you can either use in-store at the register when you shop at Lowe’s or during online checkout when you shop at Lowe’s or The Home Depot.
- Post-purchase rebate: You can purchase a qualifying dishwasher from any retailer and submit a rebate form online. Your rebate claim must be submitted within 120 days of purchase.
- The dishwasher must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Customers applying for a dishwasher rebate must have an active PSE&G residential electric account. Commercial and multi-family properties are not eligible.
- The model number and serial numbers must be listed on the application or invoice.
- The model number must be listed on the receipt, or the SKU number must correspond to an in-stock, available model on the store’s website.
- Rebate claim must be submitted within 120 days of purchase.
- Refurbished appliances and leased appliances do not qualify. This applies to all rent-to-own appliances, lease-to-own appliances, and appliances in layaway at stores such as Rent-A-Center and Aaron’s. If the receipt shows the terms “lease to own” or “rent to own,” then a balance owed of $0 also must be shown, or the appliance must be paid for (upfront and in full) to qualify for a rebate.
- The rebate amount cannot exceed the value of the purchase.
- Equipment purchased from any utility’s online marketplace is not eligible for a rebate.
- Limit of one rebate annually per account for each dishwasher.