Get a $25 rebate on eligible ENERGY STAR® certified dishwashers.
Your dishwasher is one of the hardest-working appliances in your kitchen. With a new ENERGY STAR certified model in your home, you'll use an average of 12% less energy and 30% less water than less efficient dishwashers.*
Over the last decade, dishwasher technology has improved dramatically, and new ENERGY STAR certified models include several innovations such as soil sensors, improved water filtration, more efficient jets, and dish rack designs that reduce energy and water consumption.
How to get a rebate on a qualifying ENERGY STAR certified dishwasher
You can enjoy a $25 rebate from PSE&G when you purchase a qualifying dishwasher from any retailer and submit a rebate form online. Qualifying dishwashers must be purchased within 120 days of the application date.
- The dishwasher must be ENERGY STAR certified.
- Customers applying for a dishwasher rebate must have an active PSE&G residential electric account. Commercial and multi-family properties are not eligible.
- The model number and serial numbers must be listed on the application or invoice.
- The model number must be listed on the receipt, or the SKU number must correspond to an in-stock, available model on the store’s website.
- Equipment must have been purchased within 120 days of the application date.
- Refurbished appliances and leased appliances do not qualify. This applies to all rent-to-own appliances, lease-to-own appliances, and appliances in layaway at stores such as Rent-A-Center and Aaron’s. If the receipt shows the terms “lease to own” or “rent to own,” then a balance owed of $0 also must be shown, or the appliance must be paid for (upfront and in full) to qualify for a rebate.
- The rebate amount cannot exceed the value of the purchase.
- Equipment purchased from any utility’s online marketplace is not eligible for a rebate.
- Limit of one rebate annually per account for each dishwasher.